ECOAnchor Portable Anchor
About ECOAnchor Portable Anchor
The second generation ecoAnchor mobile man anchor has all the key benefits of the original but with many new features and innovations. Due to the new manufacturing techniques of hot bonding with stitched and autoclave cured seams there are now no side walls allowing the empty bag to go completely flat.
The EcoAnchor is available only through our sole distributor, Checkmate Lifting & Safety Ltd, to find out more about the product click here
The ecoAnchor is a totally unique concept using renewable resources for both manufacture and installation. The ecoAnchor is constructed of a lightweight special natural rubber material that holds the bag in a solid form when filled with water. When installed the weight of the water in the ecoAnchor, combined with the friction generated from the rubber material, provides a secure freestanding anchorage. This can easily be installed without the need to carry steel weights traditionally required for this application. When empty, the ecoAnchor weighs just 11.4kg (25.1lb).
- Dimensions 1.45m x 1.45m x 0.2m (4’9” x 4’9” x 8”) Nominal
- Weight Empty = 11.4kg (25.1lb) Full = 400kg (882lb)
- Pressure Loading 2.7kN/m2 (0.42lb/inch2)
- Puncture Resistance Meets FED STD 191 part 1520
- User Weight 100kg MAX
- Roof Types EPDM, Mineral Felts, Concrete, metal deck, [Separate document for approved surfaces and angles available on request]
- EN795:1996 Class E
The company’s BS EN 9001 2015 quality assurance system is registered with SGS, a UKAS approved company.