Double Chamber – Jacking Dunnage Bags
About Double Chamber – Jacking Dunnage Bags
Our multi-purpose Double Chamber Cargo Jacking Bags are designed for use in jacking cargo sideways in difficult to access areas. Up to 30 tonnes force is possible.
These tough, high quality, two chamber jacking bags will maintain their working pressure throughout a typical ocean voyage, thus acting as a dunnage bag in transit.
They are fully compatible with the Checkmate Flexible Engineering (CFE) Air Bag Pressure Maintenance System.
They are also available with the new CFE Corner Fill Valve, which increases their utility by allowing them to be positioned fully inside gaps. These bags have been certified by the American Bureau of Shipping for air holding.
- Jacking Force: Up to 18 tonnes
- jacking distance 0.6m
- Dimensions and Weight: Deflated 2.44m x 1.22m when flat
- Custom sizes available to order
- Weight approx. 30kg
- Inflation Pressure: 10 PSIG / 0.69 bar
- Heavyweight rubber coated fabric for durability and strength
- Air valve accepts standard air line
- Carry straps included
The company’s BS EN 9001 2015 quality assurance system is registered with SGS, a UKAS approved company.