StowAway Marine Fenders
StowAway - Marine Fenders
StowAway our tough, high-quality, non-marking fenders are designed for use in vessels in which available stowage is limited. Their high-friction surface is complemented by reinforced construction, giving them durability and providing maximum protection for the hull.
Quick inflation and deflation is permitted by the rugged composite valve, and once deflated the fenders can be stowed quickly and easily. Our fenders are manufactured from nylon and neoprene materials that provide unparalleled strength and durability.
Designed for the professional, we are proud to number amongst our customers the Scottish Fisheries Protection Agency, police, customs and ferry operators.
For vessels where a very tough, non marking easy to stow away fender is required. These tough, high quality, non marking fenders are designed for vessels where stowage is at a premium. Robust construction ensures excellent energy absorption. Their high friction surface is complemented by rugged construction for long life and maximum protection for the hull. Quick inflation and deflation is permitted by the rugged composite valve. The combination of Hypalon® and neoprene ensures immunity to oil, fuels, sunlight and cracking.
- Nylon fabric reinforced neoprene coated with Hypalon® for durability and strength
- Thickness: 3mm
- Composite recessed rapid fill air valve accepts standard air line or foot pump
- Normal inflation pressure 1 psig / 0.07 bar; maximum 5 psig / 0.35 bar
Dimensions and Weight:
- Size 1: 1.0m x 0.6m diameter. 6.2 kg, volume 191 litres
- Size 2: 1.7m x 0.45m diameter. 7.8 kg, volume 251 litres
- Size 3: 2.2m x 0.70m diameter. 14 kg, volume 646 litres
- Size 4: 2.5m x 1.0m diameter. 23.5 kg, volume 1482 litres
- 1.0 cm thick when un-inflated
- Fold or roll up tightly for stowage
- Custom sizes can be made to special order
- Rugged recessed composite valve
- Stainless steel D rings at each end, pull off strength 2000kg