CheckRescue Craft/Boat conversion
CheckRescue - Inflatable Walkway
CheckRescue is a rigid inflatable walkway suitable for ice and mud rescue as well as providing emergency flotation for use in shallow water.
A drop-stitch elastomeric coated material is used which, when inflated to the working pressure, becomes rigid. The unit is compact when deflated and can be easily carried.
Checkmate has developed a method of sealing the edges which is robust and achievable at a low cost, making CheckRescue longer lasting, more reliable and better value. In addition, during 2018 a new non-slip surface has been developed, making the unit very user-friendly.
- Polychloroprene coated nylon drop-stitch fabric with non-slip surface.
- Cold bond construction throughout for air tightness and strength.
- 10 mm grab line
- Reflective Strip
- End Joining Quick Release Hooks (2) at Front
- Anchorage Points (2) at Rear
- Side joining Rings (3 on the left side)
- Side joining Straps (3 on the right side)
Dimensions and Weight
- Lengths: 2.5 m
- Width:1.4 m
- Capacity: Approximately 1,600 kg buoyancy for up to 5 persons (500 kg) load
- Packed Size: 90 cm x 50 cm x 35 cm (5 m long version)
- Weight: 28 kg (5 m long version)
- Working pressure: 0.55 bar / 8.0 psi
Checkmate Flexible Engineering operates a quality management system under ISO 9001 which is certified by SGS, a UKAS registered company. Checkmate Flexible Engineering is a recognised supplier to the UK and overseas MoDs.
- BS EN 795 Class A1