CheckRescue Inflatable Walkway
CheckRescue - Craft/Boat conversion
Welcome to the new generation of the CheckRescue, which can convert into a rescue craft / boat.
CheckRescue is a rigid inflatable walkway suitable for ice and mud rescue as well as providing emergency flotation for use in shallow water. It is now available with an option to convert into a Rescues craft / boat, to increase efficiency and versatility.
A drop-stitch elastomeric coated material is used which, when inflated to the working pressure, becomes rigid. The unit is compact when deflated and can be easily carried.
Checkmate Flexible Engineering (CFE) has developed a method of sealing the edges which is robust and achievable at a low cost, making CheckRescue longer lasting, more reliable and better value. In addition, during 2018 a new non-slip surface has been developed, making the unit very user-friendly.
- Elasotmeric coated nylon drop-stitch fabric with non-slip surface.
- 10 mm grab line
- Reflective Strip
- End Joining Quick Release Hooks (2) at Front
- Anchorage Points (2) at Rear
- Side joining Rings (3 on the left side)
- Side joining Straps (3 on the right side)
Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 5 m, width 1.4 m. Other lengths available to order
- Capacity: Approximately 1,600 kg buoyancy for up to 5 persons (500 kg) load
- Packed Size: 90 cm x 50 cm x 35 cm (5 m long version).
- Weight: 28 kg (5 m long version)
- Working pressure: 0.55 bar
Checkmate Flexible Engineering operates a quality management system under ISO 9001 which is certified by SGS, a UKAS registered company. Checkmate Flexible Engineering is a recognised supplier to the UK and overseas MoDs.